Friday, June 26, 2009

The Boyfriend is Sooo Back!!


I just brought in a linen version of the Boyfriend Blazer and I have to admit that I am just smitten with this Boyfriend. I was coy with the Boyfriend Jean, and I did give in to a very brief affair with the Slouchy Boyfriend Sweatshirts, but I do believe that this jacket will become a long term relationship. It's a bit fitted, super relaxed in the arms and in crisp white linen I know it will calm any fashion crisis I have in summer.

For the store I just hung up the white blazer and in about 2 weeks I should receive the black version. Oh and did I mention the Kovet version retails for $60.00! See you all soon!

3 comments:

April said...

Welcome to the blog community! I am writing to you as I sit in my perfectly slouchy, yet creatively streamlined, lived in and loved, boyfriend blazer...and because I have an addiction, I will be in to try on your version too:)
Happy Boutiquing!
April
www.boutiquing.com

docbodie said...

Super cute look! Very fun for the Summer. Will stop by to see what other cute pieces are at Kovet.

docbodie said...

Super cute look. Very fun for the summer. Will be stopping by to see what other cuties Kovet carries.